1. Bookings of yacht should be made latest 7 days prior to event subjected to availability.
2. 100% deposit on the quoted amount is required in order to secure the booking.
3. Changes to a completed reservation or cancellation will be permissible when they are done latest 14 days prior to the event. In such cases, an alternate cruise date subjected to availability will be assigned, or a 50% refund of the deposit could be made. Any changes or cancellation made within 14 days from the event date will result in guest forfeiting 100% of the booked amount. For rescheduling, from a higher-value charter to a lower value charter, please note no refunds on the difference of charter fee will be provided. Rescheduled bookings must be made within 3 months from the original booking date.
4. Company reserves the right to cancel any charter/cruise in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. In such a case, fIn such cases, we may mutually agree on a rescheduled date of charter. The charter may be cancelled and rescheduled if the captain in his reasonable opinion declares that the sea conditions (i.e heavy thunderstorms or lightning) are not suitable for the charter 2 hours prior to the scheduled yacht charter and there are reasonable concerns over the safety of personnel and yacht.”
5. A 100% cancellation fee which is the cruise fee will be imposed for non-appearance on the booked day and time. Once the yacht has departed the Marina, the charter is considered to have been fulfilled and no cancellations or refunds are provided.
6. Client will be allowed to use all available equipment and facilities unless stated otherwise by the company.
7. Company will not be liable for any loss or damage to properties or lives resulting from action of the guests or crew members during the event as the Company would not have been a party involved. However, the Company will take responsibilities should a vendor appointed by the Company is involved.
8. Client will be made known of any damages to the yacht resulting from the charter within 8 hours of event. Client is to compensate with a an equivocal amount or otherwise as agreed upon by the company if evidence proves that damage is attributed to the charter.
9. Our Captain reserves the right to terminate cruise with no refund if any person is drunk and pose potential danger to self or others, or if any unlawful activities is conducted in accordance with the law of Singapore.