1. Bookings of luxury yacht charter should be made latest 21 days prior to event subjected to availability.
2. Company will respond with availability of slots by 7pm the same day if enquiries is made prior. Otherwise by
1pm the following day if enquiries made during non-working hours.
3. Once booking of yacht charter is confirmed, full amount is payable upon booking.
4. 75% payment will be refundable with minimum 25 days notice. 50% payment refundable with minimum 10 days notice. No refund if canceled within 10 days.
5. Should yacht charter be canceled due to weather conditions, full refund will be given to the client only as a last resort. Yacht charter date will be scheduled to a later date as per agreed between the company and the client .
6. Client will need to cater food and beverages from the approved panel of providers. Otherwise, up to $700 of
food surcharge and $350 corkage surcharge may be levied.
7. Service fee of $400 per 2 hour block applies should client require to access the yacht prior to charter.
8. Client will be allowed to use all available equipment and facilities unless stated otherwise by the company.
9. Company will not be liable for any loss or damage to properties or lives resulting from action of the guests or
crew members during the event as the Company would not have been a party involved. However, the
Company will take responsibilities should a vendor appointed by the Company be involved.
10.Client will be made known of any damages to the yacht resulting from the charter within 8 hours of event.
Client is to compensate with an equivalent amount or otherwise as agreed upon by the company if
evidence proves that damage is attributed to the charter.
11.No unlawful activities are allowed on the yacht during the yacht charter